12.12.10

we don't play their game, do we?

  
я обожаю это видео и эту песню
Effy: Sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know came out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love I hate, and the people I hate...

Anthea: You know, she was four years old the first time she beat me at hide and seek. Four. I was looking for her for hours. When I finally found her she just smiled. You know, that Effy smile that means "you don't know me at all, you never will". See that's a kind of magic. She's so good at concealing things, hiding, avoiding.
JJ: Yeah.
Anthea: I do know her. And I know that she has got so much love in her heart. But the thought of letting it out, showing her cards, scares her to death. I never knew it would be possible to miss someone this much.


Effy: The moment I saw you, I knew it'd be the closest I'd get to being... close. I didn't know what to do with that feeling... happiness.
Freddie: Listen, Effy, you are the closest I'm ever gonna..
Effy: But they know now! And they're hungry. Really fucking hungry. Because for as long as I've known, they've been chasing me and now they're ready, now they're strong enough to break through. And I can't fight them. I used to be able to when I was strong but... you've made me weak.
Effy: You're no good for me, Cook. You never were.
Cook: If this was us meeting for the first time, I'd do it all again. Everything. The fucks, the fuck ups, everything. I'd do it all again.




    Madame Deluca: And what emotion have you chosen to depict? 
    Effy Stonem: Anger, Jealousy, Bitterness, Tiredness, Hope, Lust, Love. 
    Madame Deluca: A veritable feast. So where is it? 
    Effy Stonem: It's everywhere.



------
Kaya Scodelario photos
amazing girl, really beautiful with magnificent eyes

loved her Effy in 'Skins'. Her charachter and deep inner strength

No comments:

Post a Comment