14.12.10

DARIA WERBOWY - Thunder Perfect Mind - Prada - HQ


For I am the first and the last
I am the wife and the virgin,
I am the mother and the daughter
I'm she whose wedding is great,
And I haven't taken a husband...
I am the bride and the bride groom
I am senseless and I am wise.

Come forward to childhood
And do not despise it
Because a small knows little,
And do not turn away greatnesses
And some parts from the smallnesses,
For the smallnesses are known for their greatnesses
I am the one who is honoured and who is praysed
I am knowledge and ignorance
I am shame and boldness
I am shameless... I am ashamed
I am control... and uncontrolable
I am strenght and I am fear
I am war and peace
I am the substance and the one who has no substance

But I....
I am compasionate and I am cruel...
Do not hate my obediance
And do not love my self-control
I am the union and the desolution
I am she who exists in all fears
In strenght and trembling
I am she who is weak and I am wild in unpleasant ways
And I am an alien and a citizen
I am the silance that is incomprehensible
And the ideea who is remembered as frequent
I am the voice whose sound is metaphored
For I am the first and the last

No comments:

Post a Comment